We meet at your hotel around 9:30 in the morning and goes on till 06:00pm
- Tour Duration: 1 day
- Price € 65.00
Add To Basket
The popular one-day ‘Blue Tour’ will take you to historical sights found in the southern region of Cappadocia, including Kaymaklı or Derinkuyu Underground City, Soganlı Valley, Keşlik Monastery and more!
- First we will visit Mustafapaşa, an old and charming Greek Village.
- Then we will go to the Keslik Monastery located in the middle of a bizzare landscape. In the heart of the monastery is the Church of St. Michael with frescoes from the 13/14 Century.
- From Keslik we will go to Taskinpaşa Village. Here we find an old Medrese (religious seminary) which is not in use anymore.
- Later we will see the working archaeological site of the ancient ruins of Sobesos with its mosaics and the outer buildings which are the first traces of a Roman and Christian settlement mix in Cappadocia.
- Our next stop will be the churches of Soğanlı Valley, where we will enjoy our lunch before we go on to an underground city.
- You will chance to visit 1 of the undergrouncity which is located in Cappadocia
- All entrance fees per itinerary
- Transfers from / to your hotel
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- All kind of drinks
- Mustafa Paşa
- Keşlik Monestry
- Şahin Efendi Mozaik Museum
- Soganlı Valley 1 km Museum
- Mazı Underground City
- Art Gallery